 Local / Canada / Ontario / 334
Re: Any Intrest in Space and Castle at this years Hobby Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:53:37 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:
not to put down jeff, but the second canadian.  pierre normandin of
quebec/parlugment was in the first round and continues in the second round.

-§ deborah §-

Deborah!

Your lack of captialization is putting me down! ;) Wow, That is the best
sarcastic remark I could come up with! ... I'm spent.

She's just soft spoken.

Derek