 Local / Canada / Ontario / 324
Re: Any Intrest in Space and Castle at this years Hobby Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Hey Everyone,

I have been dabbling a bit in moonbases and Castles this year. So I was
wondering if there was anyone intrested in setting up:

a moonbase layout
a castle layout

Anyone intrested?

Jeff VW

sorry, can't oblige in either area!  but just read the latest post and am
extending my congratulations on your new responsibility as lego ambassador. way
to go!

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-