 Local / Canada / Ontario / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
I was in the Bay in Oshawa on Saturday and they have old Lego...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 23:40:24 GMT

Here's what there was!

Castle
Dragon masters Dragon Defender from 1994, about $16.99! (There was only one of
these)
Witch's Windship from 1997- $12.97
Samauri on a horse- tiny set from 1998. $3.49, I think.
some other more common Ninja sets, 1998 and 1999.

Space
UFO with mask from 1997, $24.99
a small Insectoid, $5.99

Wild West
A lot of small sets from 1997.  Weapons Wagon, Rain Dance Ridge, Tribal Chief,
and the three soliders and a horse set.  Some good stuff.

Aquazone
Hydronaut Solo Sub (the tiny thing)

Technic
A helicopter from 1997, not sure of name.  It was red, and cost about $35.
some Cyber Slam too

Time Cruisers
Mystic Mountain Time Lab from 1996, $59.99. Seems to be well below the MSRP?
Lots of these.

There was also Star Wars from 1999, but not a single 2000 set in sight!