 Local / Canada / Ontario / 270
Re: Hobby Show November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jason Allemann wrote:
Hello All!

<snip>
Beyond that, here's looking forward to the Hobby Show!

Dave K

Hey Dave,

Can't give you answers to most of your questions but I would be interested in
participating in some form, most likely only to the extent of bringing a few
MOCs and helping out during the show.

That's assuming of course that you decide to invite any out-of-towners again.

I think, not speaking for Allan but I think he agrees, that the 'doors are wide
open'--everyone's invited!

No seriously, everyone.

I totally agree.  I would love to see this event continue to draw people from
this area.  "This area" being Ontario I guess, or even beyond.  So that's a
pretty big 'area'.  :)

The intent (even the first year) was for this to be a very informal gathering.
Not of one specific club or local group but of anyone who wished to attend.  The
doors are most definitely open to anyone.

Just let either me or Allan know what you wanna bring and when you can be there,
and we'll make the room.

Since I wasn't able to get there last year I wimped out on trying to decide how
much space to request this year.  But I would guess that we could at least fill
the same as last year, but that if there are more new names this year then we go
for the next largest booth?

A little planning might be necessary this year so just give us a 'heads up'.

My hand is up.  I'll be there this year.  :)

To add enticement, I'm told that the General Lee from the new movie will be
making an appearance.  I'm quite enthused about that bit.

How about a LEGO General Lee?  Isn't the LEGO orange about the same color?

Allan