 Local / Canada / Ontario / 267
Re: Hobby Show November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 07:00:02 GMT

Hello All!

<snip>
Beyond that, here's looking forward to the Hobby Show!

Dave K

Hey Dave,

Can't give you answers to most of your questions but I would be interested in
participating in some form, most likely only to the extent of bringing a few
MOCs and helping out during the show.

That's assuming of course that you decide to invite any out-of-towners again.