 Local / Canada / Ontario / 160
Re: HTO Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Richard Noeckel writes:
Hi Brad,

Thank you soooooo much for the heads-up!
I've been looking for these since they were 1st announced!
Would you happen to know how many  Ogel’s  &  Drones
there were?             (I need a bunch of each!)

I didn't count them, but if they still have about as many as they did when I
was there, I'd call it "a bunch".

Oh, and did you happen to see the third *HTO set in that series?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4800

Yes, they had all three.  Not as many Jet Subs as the other two, but you
could probably get one.