 Local / Canada / Ontario / 156
HTO Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:04:35 GMT

I found three little Alpha Team sets today that I hadn't seen before:
Evil Ogel Attack, Ogel Drone Octopus, and <set:4800 AT
Jet Sub>.  They are $3.99 each. The location is:

Reid's Independent Grocer
1893 Scugog St., Port Perry

I got the two Ogel sets.  #4799 has two of part #32529 ("Technic Liftarm 1 x
2 with 2 Studs"), which is a fairly rare piece according to Peeron.