 Local / Canada / Ontario / 122
    Retailers with train sets? —Peter Langlois
   Anyone know where in southern Ontario I can get a train set from a retailer? Or if anyone has a set (mint with box and instructions or better) for a reasonable price (i.e. no rare sets), I don't really care which model although a freight set would (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)