 Local / Canada / Ontario / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
20% off TRU Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:13:40 GMT

Upon the suggestion of Victor and Jeff, I dropped by the local TRU.  Lots of
selection, 20% off!

I bought two 1200 piece 3033 tubs (thanks for the dist breakdown Jeff!) and
the 3211 Team Bus from the soccer line that comes with the silly bonus soccer
ball.

There is also the TIE Int ($149!), SW Podracer Buckets, lots of cool stuff.
Ends today at 9PM.  GO GO GO GO GO GO! :)