 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 66
Re: LEGO train display at the Dartmouth Sportsplex Nov 24-25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:16:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.ns, Gail Meagher wrote:
   The Annual Dartmouth Model Train show is this weekend, November 24 and 25 at the Dartmouth Sportsplex (just across the MacDonald Bridge). Show is Saturday 9 am - 4:30 pm and Sunday 10 am - 3 pm (but some people pack up early on Sunday). Admission is $5 for adults, Kids 5-12 $2, under 5 free, Families (2 adults and 2 children) $10.

I’ll be there with a 4 1/2 by 14 foot display (train/town) including a large new building (thanks James!). I’m guess NovaLUG will be there as well (their website seems to be down).

The show organizers have starting calling it the “2012 Model Train and Lego Show” so I guess 10 years of LEGO displays has helped their bottom line. The show has “Several operating layouts, Lego displays, Railway displays and New & Used equipment vendor tables”.

Yeah, we’re a good draw for the shows we’re at as well. Not that this is acknowledged officially much... :(

   Please say hi, and I saw this on LUGNET, if you are there.

I’d do so but I can’t make it out to the show (again, :( )

   Gail Meagher Halifax

Dave K