 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 23
  What kind of stuff does NovaLug do? When do you meet?

Hi, I'm from Antigonish county and I'm just wondering what kind of stuff you guys (at Novalug) do and whether you get together regularly. I mostly play with themes like castle and pirates, not town or trains really. I was also wondering if you've (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)