 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
What kind of stuff does NovaLug do? When do you meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:41:03 GMT

Hi, I'm from Antigonish county and I'm just wondering what kind of stuff you
guys (at Novalug) do and whether you get together regularly.  I mostly play
with themes like castle and pirates, not town or trains really. I was also
wondering if you've heard of Brikwars (www.brikwars.com) or Steve Jacksons'
Pirate Game (http://www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html) and if there's any
interest in them. Thanks,

-Patrick McLane