 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
sets at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:51:32 GMT

Greetings,

I was out shopping yesterday and noticed a bunch (maybe a dozen) of 3038
(spider slayer), an older Technic set at the Zellers in Bedford Place
Mall.  They are $30 ($45 for two until Friday).

Also, Bedford place mall and Bayer's Lake Zellers have a few of the new
HP sets.  Remember to take in the Walmart flyer to price match, and then
get BOGOHO.

I'm looking for 1382  Mad Monster Lab, the largest of the four scary
monster studio sets.  The Zellers at Bayers Rd., Bayers Lake, and
Bedford do not have it.  If anyone is in a different Zellers could you
check for me?  Thanks.  If I can find it by Friday I can pair it with
something else in the Walmart flyer and get it for $41.24 rather than
the $70 regular price.

Gail Meagher