 Local / Canada / Nova Scotia / 19
Re: NovaLUG 2nd Show (Dartmouth)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 05:01:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:
Hey folks,

Our fledgling NovaLUG is proud to announce the successful completion of our
second public event.

<snip>

So without further ado, please enjoy the photos and send us your comments
and suggestions!

Best regards from NovaLUG:

Jean-Marc Détraz
Gail Meagher
Lawrenace Livesey
Arlen Détraz
Arielle Détraz

Wow, that is a cool display, especially from people who communicate long
distance in planning. You've really outdid yourselves compared to the first
show there. Leaps and bounds eh? I can't wait to see what you have in store
for the next show.
I love the train bridge, so many beautiful red supports. :-)
And all those wonderful CN locomotives. Very nice.
I wish you had more pictures of the Volvo dealership though, with all those
wonderful trucks.
Thanks for posting.
Play well.

Tim Strutt