 Local / Canada / Newfoundland / 11
Re: Zellers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.nf
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.nf, James Powell writes:
15% off sale, starting on sat.

I haven't seen any real good deals here, I will go shopping and see...there • was
one with 4559's left around...it seems they are now collectable(?!#@#@$#@$)
sets...

I checked out a zellars near here for technic stuff today. Nothing exceptional
except for the priate stuff I found.

I got:

2 more 8277's... 30$ CDN each [clearance + discount]. Not an amazing set [I
would have been nicer if they stuck some real technic wheels in there.]
However its a good technic parts set.. 500+ pieces.

A 8417 for 35$ It looks neat.. and they seem to be getting pretty hard to get
in my area.

These caught me by surprise.. they were not there 2 days ago. I think Zellars
must have cleaned out their back room of any extra stock and put it on display
for the sale. I normally ignore looking at Lego System.. but the priates
caught my attention. Too bad there wasn't a priate ship. I also found a bunch
of exploriens/Ufo/roboforce... including some big honkin' spaceship.

The spaceship was 6982.. they had a boatload of them.. however they were still
asking full retail for the ship =(.. 99$ CDN.

Anyone find anything interesting?

Regards,

Kurt