 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 81
    Train show —James Powell
   OK... I am _right now_ unable to commit to doing the victoria train show...I don't _yet_ know if I will be in victoria at all. That being said, I think it is about 95% chance that I will be back in Victoria before September. As soon as I have a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)