 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 127
  Winners @ Tillicum Mall

I was @ Winners yesterday and they had several LEGO sets (and a few cheapo brands including a large pirate ship.) I bought the two Jurassic Park III sets or my son for Xmas for less than half list price I think. There was also the Technic-style (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)