 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 116
    Hi all new Vic lego fans —James Powell
   (keeping this brief, typing is a bit of a challenge right now(1)) Hi to our gaggle of people who have been posting in .vic. I am one of the more active AFOL's in the CRD when I am there. We may well have another open meeting for VICLUG once I am (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)