 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Hi all new Vic lego fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:12:57 GMT

(keeping this brief, typing is a bit of a challenge right now(1))

Hi to our gaggle of people who have been posting in .vic.  I am one of the
more active AFOL's in the CRD when I am there.  We may well have another
open meeting for VICLUG once I am back (who knows...it depends on how people
want to deal with hosting-since I live in Shirley, rather than downtown). I
have the largest space for Lego, but not the largest piece count-only 180K,
:) including an extensive train collection.  I'm more than happy to meet
KFOL's, with parents (my house is ~21 K from the end of bus service, so you
would need a parental unit driver anyway).  I'm not at home yet, since I am
serving with the CF (posted to HMCS Protecteur), and even when I do make it
home, it will likely be a few days at least before I am prepared for visitors.

Phone # is in my last Email, some 8 months ago.

James P
(25 yars old, age of inner child=7)
(1)-I have a broken right hand- I am not sure how this will affect lego
construction, but I know it will affect real construction plans I had!