 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 68
Re: Re VanLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:29:53 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

James Powell wrote:
I should be back in Vic in about a year...the career Mangler said that >chances are we are going back west.  I'd be active once we are settled >down.

Dean Husby has mentioned on RTL that he and his wife are planning to
start a Vancouver Lego Club but that's all - no details yet, and I'm not
even sure if he posts to LUGNET. I offered him my list of Vancouver
people who have already expressed interest but I haven't heard back from
him yet.

Yes I read and post to Lugnet. Since November I believe.

And yes, we are about to launch the start of the 'Vancouver Lego Club' (VLC) The web page just went online last night. It's not 100% yet. You can get a
sneak peek at it here. I was just formulating the message to LTO.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/

It was my original intention to start a Lego Train Club (after getting no real response from a club  in NW US.)
But I was unsure how many people there are in Vancouver (and victoria?) that would be interested. So we decided on a more generic club. However, if there
is a great deal of support for a Train division, we will branch off.

Dean