 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
Re VanLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:51:50 GMT

I've heard rumblings of a VanLTC.  Could someone conferm or deny these rumors?

I should be back in Vic in about a year...the career Mangler said that chances
are we are going back west.  I'd be active once we are settled down.

James P