 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 62
Re: How many Vancouver LUGNET users?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 20:06:16 GMT

Adam Murtha wrote:

I was just curious how many of you are located in Vancouver?

Adam

My Wife and I are.

My wife collects Castle, Ninja, Adventurers (Both types) & Trains.

I collect UFO, Technic, Mindstorms & Trains.
My website with MS sensors is, http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm

Does anyone know of a Vancouver LEGO group? We don't have a car...

Dean