 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 61
Re: How many Vancouver LUGNET users?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 19:56:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Silas Pierrot writes:
Well, next time we put on a Victoria Lego Users gathering, I'll let you
know.  If the trip down isn't too much of a hassle for you, you could join
us.  Once we had a Lego gathering with 15 people showing up (although
usually its only 4 or 5).

Was that when I brough the trains over to Randy's in the summer?

Erin, I am not in Victoria for now, I'm on the _other_ island, at the other
mile 0 :)

I'll be back, and as you have found out, we have scowered the island for all
good lego sets.  I got some 1995 sets, but that was 2 years ago...And they have
become more scarece since then.  Although, if you have a Metroliner, and when I
get back, I would like to exibit at the Victoria railway show...But that will
have to be 2 years from now.

James Powell