 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 49
    2000 Lego —Adam Murtha
   I found 2000 sets in the White Rock Zellers, but I wasn't able to find any in the Oakridge mall Zellers, although a room mate of mine picked up one of the new Castle sets there a few days after I was there. They have arrived...finally. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: 2000 Lego —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Lynn Valley (North Van) Zellers has most of the new castle stuff (except the big castle itself), Arctic, City Centre, but no new Technic at all yet. Kevin (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)