 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
2000 Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 05:35:02 GMT

I found 2000 sets in the White Rock Zellers, but I wasn't able to find any in
the Oakridge mall Zellers, although a room mate of mine picked up one of the
new Castle sets there a few days after I was there.  They have
arrived...finally.