 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 48
Re: new LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Randy Anchikoski writes:
Have you guys seen any new sets yet?  Check your Zellers!

I was in the Toys 'R Us in Langley, BC and picked up the following sets
yesterday:

Price Pieces Description
----- ------ -------------------------
9.99    53  7104 - Desert Skiff
16.99    77  7115 - Gungan Patrol
18.99   123  7134 - A-Wing Fighter
29.99   165  7144 - Slave 1
42.99   338  7180 - B-Wing at Rebel Control Center

34.99   217  8000 - Pit Droid
44.99   328  8001 - Battle Droid

8.99    60  8236 - Bike Burner
24.99   195  8238 - Slammer Dragsters

29.99   137  8520 - Millennia ThrowBot

I actually picked up the Slave 1 & B-Wing at the Zellers, so they're Zellers
prices, but TRU had them as well (I just visited the stores in the wrong
order).

TRU also had several Arctic sets, and some Knights Kingdom sets as well.

Dave Hyland