 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 25
    RE: hi there! —Dave Hylands
   I don't have anything yet. I'm waiting until I get a digital camera so I can take some decent pictures. I paid $299 for my MindStorms. I haven't seen it much cheaper anywhere (except for a couple of people who bought one, played with and decided to (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: hi there! —William Ng
   i have read a message saying that the Bay at downtown carries mindstorms, and the regular 20% off lego does include it, i wish i can get it. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)