 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 26
Re: hi there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:50:41 GMT

i have read a message saying that the Bay at downtown carries
mindstorms, and the regular 20% off lego does include it, i wish i can
get it.

Dave Hylands wrote:

I don't have anything yet. I'm waiting until I get a digital camera so I can
take some decent pictures.

I paid $299 for my MindStorms. I haven't seen it much cheaper anywhere
(except for a couple of people who bought one, played with and decided to
resell at a loss).

---
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.
Creo Products Inc.           Fax: (604) 437-9891        Canada V5G 4M1