 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 21
    RE: hi there! —Dave Hylands
   Yes it is a bit quiet. I get the impression that there are only about a dozen people who read this (and about half of them are in Victoria). What are your interests in Lego? I'm mostly interested in the MindStorms/Technic stuff, although I bought (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: hi there! —Silas Pierrot
   (...) I have to agree that it's quiet, I check up regularly, hoping to hear something new and interesting (most of Lugnet has been quiet lately). If you want lots of daily postings go to rec.toys.Lego As for Dave's comment about Victorians, well he (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: hi there! —William Ng
   hi Dave, hi Silas, i was into trains stuff, but i m losing the interest coz my room is too small for the train to run, i have to put them back into the box everything after i finished playing with them. same as Dave, i m SW completed (currently), (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: hi there! —Silas Pierrot
   (...) Yes, but it's not my own, it's a group one for three of us Victoria folk. The address is (URL) are still in the process of getting it running and getting pictures taken and scanned, etc.. So, there is not that much to see on it yet. Silas (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)