 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 21
RE: hi there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:28:52 GMT

Yes it is a bit quiet. I get the impression that there are only about a
dozen people who read this (and about half of them are in Victoria). What
are your interests in Lego?

I'm mostly interested in the MindStorms/Technic stuff, although I bought all
of the Star Wars sets, just because they're cool. Eventually, I'll probably
buy some of the Model Team sets as well (I really like the 5571, which pops
up on eBay every now and then).

I'm also interested in the LDraw stuff, and might take a stab at
implementing a version in Java.

---
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.
Creo Products Inc.           Fax: (604) 437-9891        Canada V5G 4M1