 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 141
Re: blue tubes 3033 in Vancouver and Lego from Germany in return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:06:46 GMT

Hi,
thanks for the info.
Since I will probably visit both, Canada and the US, I'll chooes the
cheapest one I will find.

Thanks again,

Christian

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Peter Langlois writes: