 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 138
Re: blue tubes 3033 in Vancouver and Lego from Germany in return
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:05:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, Christian Kruetzfeldt writes:
I would like to know if they are still available in Canada? And if you know
any shop in Vancouver or nearby, where I can get some. I am looking for
roughly 10 to 20 tubs.

Zellers and Toys R Us have those big tubs in stock.  I'm not sure if you'll
find 20 all in one store, but there are a few of those stores throughout the
Vancouver area.  I believe they are regularly priced at CDN$24.99, and if
you're lucky, you might get them on sale too...

P.S. Is there a AFOL meetings next week or the week after in the Vancouver
area, where I could meet some Canadian AFOLs?

Um we just finished displaying our layout for a train show, so I doubt we'll
have a meeting in the next week or two...

-Bryan