 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 132
Re: Soccer Ball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:17:46 GMT

Doesn't seem anyone seen them :-(   So I'll take Kevin's advice and repost.

I've had a pair of recent additions to our household and thought it would be
fun to see them kicking around the Lego soccer ball in a few months time.

So if anyone has at least 2 that they want to part with, please email me and
let me know how much you want.

TJ

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Tony Jang wrote in message ...
Would anyone know if there are any of the Soccer Team Bus sets _with_ the
mini soccer balls around town anywhere?

Haven't seen any, but if you just want the soccer ball rather than the • whole
shebang, ask here and on lugnet.org.ca.bc.vlc - I bet people have spares.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com