 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 131
Re: Soccer Ball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:40:27 GMT

Tony Jang wrote in message ...
Would anyone know if there are any of the Soccer Team Bus sets _with_ the
mini soccer balls around town anywhere?

Haven't seen any, but if you just want the soccer ball rather than the whole
shebang, ask here and on lugnet.org.ca.bc.vlc - I bet people have spares.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com