 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 126
    A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks —Adam Murtha
   Greetings Vancouver. I just wanted to share some info on a store that I lived near, in South Surrey, called Jack in the Box toys. I found it to be a good source for the newer sets, they even had the Star Wars sets when they first came out before (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks —Thad Jantzi
   Is this the toy store in Peninsula Village on 24th Avenue?? I believe it is, and if so, something changed from the last time I went in there! It was mid March of 1999. I had been going into Zellers and TRY every day for about two weeks, looking for (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

        Re: A hint for the 2001 sets for you Vancouver folks —Adam Murtha
   Yeah, that's the place. I got the snowspeeder there a week or two before I had seen them anywhere else, which I think was released at the same time as the Y-wing/tie. They did also have the other sets as well, at that time. I haven't been there in a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)