 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 107
  Trip to Seattle

So, we still need to make a definite plan for this trip down to Seattle for the world record train track attempt. I have 5 seats in my van. So far they are filled by myself, my daughter, Dean, possibly Alex (who will give up her place to a train (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Trip to Seattle

(...) Well I've posted about my situation a while ago, and I'll just reiterate what I've said: I can only go on Friday since I'm leaving the country on Saturday. My car is small and can only fit 2 people comfortably, and the seats are occupied (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)