 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 41
Re: Calling all Canadians for NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 18:28:22 GMT

* waves from the island. October is about how long I'd need for prep to get
off the floaty so mabye yes from here =). I can't speak for the rest of
VicLug but I'll pass it along ( almost time for them to blow up some more
stuff... ). The good thing about here is that we could feasibly daytrip it too.

cheers, Joseph

Awesome, it'd be great to see you.

er, blow things up???  Brickwars?

Mark