 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 38
Re: Calling all Canadians for NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:01:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.bc, Mark Neumann writes:
Hey, here in Seattle we of SEALUG, PNLTC, and SMART are starting a Local
Con.  We're calling it NWBrickCon.  What I want to know is if any of our
northern neighbors want in to participate or just to show up.

We're figuring October 4-6, Seattle Center House.  (next to space needle)
We havn't decided a cover price yet.  Feel free to e-mail me if you're
interested.

(I realize this is posted in a neighbor province, but...)

James here, from NALUG (http://www.graysage.com/nalug/ ), speaking ex
cathedra from my belly button.  None of us Northern Alberta types(1) are
likely to be able to make it; we have our Major train display of the year 1
weekend before.

But... question as to the size you're thinking of?  Little? Big? BIIIG like
the other two?

I (and other NALUGers, probably) would be far more likely to be
interested/able to attend a NW fest than the SW or the E ones that are
currently options.  Would this be an annual thing if it gets off the ground?

James "full of pestering questions" Brown...

1: Well, you did say "All Canadians" even though you only posted it to the
B.C. group. :p