 Local / Canada / British Columbia / *170 (-10)
  Re: April Lego release available

Kevin is right, I was referring to the Vancouver Club. I don't have any plans to go over to Victoria at the moment. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Adam might meean the Friday May 5th meeting of the VLC (Vancouver Lego Club). And if any other Victoria/Island people want to come over and visit, you'd be welcomed! Next meeting has a Castle theme, everyone is building Castle stuff and bringing it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Hey Adam, "Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:Ft5HAK.CoG@lugnet.com... (...) Vancouver, (...) Do you mean VicLUG? That would be great. Steve (one of the first 3 of us) wanted to do something soon, but Silas (another of first 3 of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Government Street is in Victoria I'm guessing. I actually live in Vancouver, and plan to attend the next meeting of the VLG. Adam (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Hey Adam Kaboodles is on Government Street (between Johnson & Yates, I think). They're pricing is above standard retail, but they have a few good sales per year, one in October is pretty good. Interested in a get-together with the gang sometime (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: April Lego release available

Randy, who or what is Kaboodles? Adam (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  April Lego release available

According to informed sources (Steve): (...) Randy -- Randy Anchikoski ranch@writeme.com Large attachments: randy@teradesigns.tzo.com (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Sears 25% off until Sunday 16th

See subject line. -- Randy Anchikoski Ph: 250 370 5169 Fax: 250 370 5175 ranch@writeme.com Large attachments: randy@teradesigns.tzo.com (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Volunteer at Vancouver Children's Festival?

oh yeah!!!!! going to check it out now!!! Xan (...) -- Xandria Editrix, Akasa Publishing xandria@akasa.bc.ca As a result of my chronic tendonitis, I am unable to utilize a computer conventionally. In order to use a computer, including writing this (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Volunteer at Vancouver Children's Festival?

Hi, I was just wondering if any of you people would be interested in volunteering at the Vancouver International Children's Festival. It lasts from Monday May 29th until Sunday June 4th. So how is this Lego related? Well, there are various (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact