 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 9
    Re: Walmart Sale —Michel Magnan
   Hi James, I read this group fairly regularly, but message volume is pretty light! As I don't live in Edmonton, it is nice to hear about the Lego sales from a local person. Have you found the toy clearance sections in the various Edmonton Walmarts? I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)

        Re: Walmart Sale —James Brown
   (...) It's a pain finding _anything_ in the Edmonton Walmarts - I didn't even know about a toy clearance! No, I've found that in general, there's only two places to find good Lego sets for decent prices - Kingsway mall (Sears, the Bay and Zellers (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm)