 Local / Canada / Alberta / Edmonton / 10
Re: Walmart Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.edm
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:40:17 GMT

Michel Magnan writes:
Hi James,

I read this group fairly regularly, but message volume is pretty light!
As I don't live in Edmonton, it is nice to hear about the Lego sales from a
local person.  Have you found the toy clearance sections in the various
Edmonton Walmarts? I can't seem to find them, and yet when I went around
Calgary, they were obvious!
It's a pain finding _anything_ in the Edmonton Walmarts - I didn't even know
about a toy clearance!  No, I've found that in general, there's only two places
to find good Lego sets for decent prices - Kingsway mall (Sears, the Bay and
Zellers makes for good price competition), and the Bay downtown is great for
finding older sets, or volume buying ;)

If you have any extra black cylinders you want to sell from the time train,
please let me know.
Michel Magnan

If you mean the main component that they use for the engine, no problem - if
you mean the 2x2 cylindrical brick, I'm hoarding those - I use them for
chimneys.