 Local / Canada / Alberta / Calgary / 17
Re: Possible AFOL meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:38:20 GMT

I don't have any problems with waiting for a while.  Hopefully some other
people will be interested.

~Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal, Dylan Reardon writes:

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message
I'd like to try to plan a meeting for AFOL in Calgary.  Tentatively for • some
time in March?  I'm not sure.  A few others have said that they are busy
quite a bit, so what around what date would be others who are interested? • A
central location would also probably be beneficial, so where is everyone
located?  Does this sound like a good start?

On March 3, I am heading to Rocky Mountain House (or somewhere around
there), then will be back on the 18th or 19th.

But yeah, ok.