 Local / Canada / Alberta / Calgary / 15
Re: Possible AFOL meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:53:31 GMT

Just bringing this message up again, to see if there is any interest...

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal, Adam Murtha writes:
I'd like to try to plan a meeting for AFOL in Calgary.  Tentatively for some
time in March?  I'm not sure.  A few others have said that they are busy
quite a bit, so what around what date would be others who are interested?  A
central location would also probably be beneficial, so where is everyone
located?  Does this sound like a good start?

~Adam