 Local / Canada / Alberta / Calgary / 12
Re: Interest in "SALUG"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:55:38 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
news:G94tC4.2Fp@lugnet.com...
I'm posting this note on the behalf of at least 3 people (that asked me -
there were probably people that asked Steve, John or Adam as well) that
asked if there was a Calgary or southern Alberta Lego group.

I know there's at least a couple FOL's in Calgary, but I've never seen
enough interest for critical mass.  So here's a heads-up to Calgary • FOL's...
there's people out there who want to know about you, and want to hook up • and
do Lego stuff.

I'd be interested, for sure. Hwever, I have about 3 seconds of spare time
these days... But yeah, for sure.

assman@finalfrontier.com

--
"To infinity and beyond!"