 Local / Canada / Alberta / Calgary / 11
Re: Interest in "SALUG"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 05:04:39 GMT

I didn't really have any people ask me at the show unfortunately.  Now I
wish I had talked to Nolan more, who had the display beside ours.  When I
first moved to Calgary, I posted here, seeing who was in Calgary.  You said
that Ian Sinclair was in Calgary.  Also, Jason Kaczor said he was in
Calgary.  Hmmmm.  Hopefully those two, and any others will unlurk because of
this message.

~Adam

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab.cal, James Brown writes:
I'm posting this note on the behalf of at least 3 people (that asked me -
there were probably people that asked Steve, John or Adam as well) that
asked if there was a Calgary or southern Alberta Lego group.

I know there's at least a couple FOL's in Calgary, but I've never seen
enough interest for critical mass.  So here's a heads-up to Calgary FOL's...
there's people out there who want to know about you, and want to hook up and
do Lego stuff.

:)

James