 Local / Canada / 998
  first time in a toys r us!! (a reflection of the golden days of lego)

Warning: This is only a reflection on my childhood :Warning I still have a vague memory of the first time I went into a Toys R us.... I must have been about 9, and I thought it was heaven!!!! My city, St. Catharines didn't have a TRU yet, we did (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)