 Local / Canada / 929
  Has Anyone heard from Jude Beaudin?

I was wondering if anyone had heard from Jude Beaudin recently. I haven't seen him post anything in the last few weeks. Also, I have sent him a few emails in the last few weeks and didn't get any response. It isn't anything urgent, but I am getting (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Has Anyone heard from Jude Beaudin?

"Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G94yBE.CoF@lugnet.com... (...) I am beginning to wonder the same thing. Jude and I used to talk on AIM just about every day, and he hasn't signed in for a couple months. Hope he's ok... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Has Anyone heard from Jude Beaudin?

(...) Hi guys, Sorry to fall off of the face of the earth. I know it has been about a month since I have posted anything, but I got side tracked. Firstly, my fingers are fine, they were sore for a few days but after that they were ok. I am glad that (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Has Anyone heard from Jude Beaudin?

(...) <snip> (...) Happy to know that. (...) gee, that's not the easyest way to clean up your lego :-( (...) were your track melted by hot water? (...) hopefully, your still alive and uninjured (well your finger have healed). Martin (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)