 Local / Canada / 87
    S@H has some new train sets in —Gail Meagher
   Greetings I received a parcel from S@H today with 4541 (cherry picker) and 4533 (track snowremover). Haven't put them together yet, but they look neat. I was surprised by the fact that 4533 has an eight wide solid radar dish in grey. Pretty rare (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H has some new train sets in —Martin Legault
   (...) Hi, me too I just received them, will order 3 more 4533 right after (got the same idea) P.S. that make 2 days that it is cooler in Montreal, it's probably moving toward NB (or NS?). Martin (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)