 Local / Canada / 806
  Re: Boxing day (non) sales.

(...) You mean the $32 X-Wing is back? I still need one of those! When does that sale end? (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Boxing day (non) sales.

(...) Umm...Dunno. :) I'm thinking of doing a sweep tonight through all the Edmonton Walmarts to see if any of them have any 1200 piece tubs left... I can swing by a TRU and see about the X-Wing for you. James (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)