 Local / Canada / 807
Re: Boxing day (non) sales.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 23:03:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Bradley Dale writes:

TRU had the same things on sale (most of classic SW) from before Xmas, but
the shelves hereabouts (Edmonton) were seriously picked over.

You mean the $32 X-Wing is back?  I still need one of those!  When does that
sale end?

Umm...Dunno. :)

I'm thinking of doing a sweep tonight through all the Edmonton Walmarts to
see if any of them have any 1200 piece tubs left... I can swing by a TRU and
see about the X-Wing for you.

James